I can honestly say I'm more excited about Project Life this year than any of the previous 3 years. I've learned so much about what works for me regarding taking photos, editing photos, printing photos, and getting each page completed.
I tend to take a more creative approach to my layouts using extra embellishments here and there. BUT I always use the Project Life Core Kit as my foundation, specifically the Design A page protectors and elements from the Core Kit(s). This year (at least until May, when all the new editions are released) I'm using elements from every core kit I've used the past 3 years-Cherry, Cobalt, Clementine, Amber, and Turquoise as well as cards from the Baby Kit and Childhood editions. It's a bit of a hodge podge, but it works for me and I try not to allow the creativity side of it take away from the photos and story telling.
This is just the first page--pretty simple and to the point.
Supplies on this page:
- 2013 card (Studio Calico Project Life monthly kit. Click here to join waiting list)
- @ card from Sn@p ---loving these for PL
- abide card from Turquoise kit using old letter stickers
- Scripture Card printed from Cherry Edition digital kit
- 3x4 Geniune card from Sn@p
- button from October Afternoon (i think)
- 3 card from Studio Calico