1. Went to rediclinic this morning to get an antibiotic for the worst sinus infection I've ever had. It all started with Karsten getting sick over a week ago. Took 2 days off last week to care for him...planning on taking him to school tomorrow and then coming home to rest myself for a day. I haven't been this sick in a long time!
2. Enjoying sunflowers (and a pumpkin spice candle) on our mantle.
3. I'm ready to decorate for Fall...but it will have to wait until next weekend. Actually, I'm just ready for Fall...pumpkins, cool temps, long sleeves. I'm pretty sure I belong up North.
4. Planning our weekend getaway to San Antonio at the end of the month.
5. Needing to take photos of many Project Life layouts to share.
6. Consumed with school work...trying to keep it simple, but that's hard for me.
7. Thankful I'm married to the best guy ever. Brian was out of town M-TH last week, but has taken over Karsten duty this weekend so I can rest.
8. Amazed at how sweet and kind my little boy is. He always says thank you and blows kisses when he leaves you. He's doing great in school and of course, his teachers LOVE him because he's sweet and happy all the time!
9. So glad my Mom is coming back tomorrow after being in the Hill Country the past couple of weeks.
10. Needing to deep clean/disinfect my house.