1. Karsten and I are both in the midst of major colds. We've each been dealing with minor cold symptoms for a couple of weeks and finally it did us in. He's on antibiotics and has run a fever (it's gone now, thankfully) I've just been doing the simple cold cycle (sore throat to coughing to runny nose to sneezing to just feeling blah!) K's doing much better today and has been out and about with Brian (who has the day off)
2. Finally...Brian's new boss told him he needs to take every other Friday off. This has been an option for B since he's worked at Dow, but he never felt caught up enough to actually take advantage of this great opportunity. His boss however told him he MUST take every other Fri off...so thankful that his boss recognizes how hard he works and is willing to reward him for his long hours away from his family.
3. Last weekend I went to the dotMom convention, which I mentioned on Monday. Once I get some photos from Kelly I'm going to post all about it.
4. There are some BIG THINGS happening in my life right now....REALLY BIG THINGS!!! I'll share soon.
5. On Monday, before the wrath of the colds descended on our family K and I went to Froberg's Farm and bought lots of great stuff...including fresh picked strawberries...as in picked right outside of the market!
****FYI....there will be a fun giveaway included on the upcoming Memory Verse Monday post on March 4 to celebrate 10 weeks of Scripture Memory****