HELLO!!!! My last PL post was nearly 2 months ago! No, I didn't fall off the wagon, I'm more committed than ever to documenting our life in this way. I chose to try something new with the printing of my photos. I had read several great things about how wonderful Persnickity Prints was in developing high quality photos and I decided to give them a try. It took me awhile to edit and upload the trip photos I wanted printed, but once I did I ordered them and received them within 2 days! FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! I cannot begin to express how much BETTER these prints were than all of my other prints I've gotten at Walgreens. They actually cannot be compared, and in this facet, Walgreens has lost my very loyal business.
The quality, clarity, and color of the photos I received from Persnickity Prints made me realize a few things:
- My camera is capable of taking much better photos than I ever knew possible.
- I'm actually a decent photographer!
- If I'm willing to invest the time and money into the PL products, shouldn't I be willing to invest money into the actual photos? Isn't that the most important part!?
- They have superb customer service!
- They have options of printing many sizes of photos...even Instagram (although I don't have that on my phone :(