Hello Friday...it's SO nice to see you again! I'm ready for the weekend in the biggest way. Hoping our neighborhood swimming pool opens up tomorrow!
1. My bedtime routine consists of...telling myself every evening that I'm going to be in bed by 9:00 and then at 9:30-10 realizing that I missed that mark. Usually my pjs are already on, so I wash my face, take my meds, brush my teeth, crawl into bed, and read until I'm having difficulty keeping my eyes open. Sometimes this is just a couple minutes of reading, other times it's closer to a half hour.
2. I am...so happy it's Friday. Knowing that Brian will be here to help me with K makes me so happy.
3. I can't stand...black coffee because....it's nasty and makes my stomach hurt.
4. If I had an extra $50 I would go buy...a cute lamp for my office. I have my eye on one at Target.
5. The best thing about blog friends is that...they find your life interesting enough to read about and think you're really creative even when you're not!
6. A recipe I've really been wanting to try is....PW's Vanilla Bean Scones (maybe this weekend)
7. The most interesting thing I did this week was...take photos of a EH&S Years of Service ceremony for Dow. Hey, it's my first paid photography gig!!!
8. Today I hope to accomplish....getting my Mother's Day shopping started and finished.
9. I'm super excited about....the thought of my parent's moving to Texas sooner than later!!!
10. My favorite thing about being Karsten's momma is....having him crawl up to me and hug me!