1. The first thing I do in the morning is....go to the bathroom, put my hair up, stumble into the kitchen and make a cup of coffee, open the blinds, have quiet time.
2. I can hardly wait for...Kelly to get here later today with X and E. Such a fun weekend ahead!
3. The quickest way to my heart is....saying something sweet about my baby....because....I think he's pretty much the cutest little boy ever and I absolutely adore him.
4. A little known fact about me is that...I threw out the first pitch at a St. Louis Cardinal's Game when I was 13.
5. The best part about my job is...being able to watch Karsten discover and learn new things all day long.
6. Something I couldn't live without...is my faith and hope in Jesus Christ....that, and caffeine...and chocolate....and my friends...and my husband...but first and foremost...my faith!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is....sew. I have a sewing machine on my Amazon wishlist...the only problem is that the last thing I need is another hobby!
8. The yummiest thing I made this week was...PW Broccoli Cheese Soup. I cut the recipe in half and didn't use as much cream or butter, but it was still really good and easy!
9. The best decision I made this week was...to not embark on the Week in the Life project. I realized that before I add another project I need to finish some projects!
10. Recently I looked into...Mother's Day Out for K-bug. There's one literally less than a mile from my house, but he'll have to wait another year because he won't be 18 months by Sept 1st.
Have a Super Weekend!!!