1. We're supposed to close on our house today...which means that tomorrow 2 PODS will be delivered, Friday they will be packed by professional movers, and Saturday they will be picked up and we will be out of the house by 6 pm. None of this has really sunk in yet, although I continue to live in the land of boxes and bubble wrap, so I guess it's sunk in a bit.
2. Karsten is going through a BIG growth spurt. We had him eating every 4-5 hours and that's changed to every 2-4 hours, eating the same amount and each feeding. He's completely out of his Carter's Newborn clothes, his newborn Pampers Swaddlers, and is almost out of his bassinet. We're ordering a real crib later this week to be delivered to our apt.
3. I've discovered Pinterest and am completely addicted. If you are like me and tear out decorating ideas, recipes, etc from magazines this has your name all over it. It's the same concept, but you pull ideas off of websites and put them on your own personal boards on Pinterest. It's a creative girl's heaven. You can see my boards here.
4. After bath time with spikey hair...he's months away from being ready for the Harley, DAD!
5. The baby mockingbirds learning to fly last weekend
ok...these 2 were in the nest while the other two were getting lessons...isn't it amazing how fast they grew!
6. Zoe loves her new toy! HA!
7. Did you notice that the blog banner has a few updated photos...it only took me 7 weeks to get them up there!! Geesh!
8. I believe that this will be the last night I cook in this house...it's eating out starting Wed-Fri and probably all weekend too :) Gotta pack up the kitchen!
9. Karsten loves looking at his reflection in the mirror, you can see a part of his face in the mirror
10. We booked our flights to go to Illinois to see my family and Tennessee to see Brian's family in late June/early July. Karsten's first flight will be at 2.5 months old. "Have baby will travel!!!!" is our family motto!