Easter is right around the corner and although we don't have kids I still like to create Easter baskets for Brian and I. There are always a few things that are MUST haves in the Easter basket/Easter bucket each and every year.
2. Reese's Egg(s)
3. Jelly Beans of some kind
4. more chocolate, preferably dark
5. a gift card
Today's giveaway is an Easter bucket filled with Peeps, a Reese's egg, jelly bean shaped gum, dark chocolate eggs, and a $15 Starbuck's gift card...You could say this is a SWEET giveaway.
Here's how it works:
- Leave a comment with your name on this post (if you want to, tell me what your favorite Easter candy is...mine are Peeps)
- Whether you read this blog every day or this is your first time to stop by you are eligible to enter. You don't have to live in Houston to enter...I'll mail your gift :)
- Your comment must be posted by noon tomorrow, Friday, in order to win
- I will use random number generator to select a winner
Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!!