Kelly's blog inspired this blog post...50 things about me...right now!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:20 (It was lovely to sleep in!)
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Gosh, I guess diamonds….but I do like pearls too!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Julie and Julia (loved it!)
4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee and then when I get to school; yogurt with fruit and granola
5. What is your favorite TV show? As of right now..it’s a toss up between Brothers and Sisters, Glee, and Grey’s (which is finally getting good again)…although Madmen is becoming a fave.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike? bananas
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Not a specific cd, but I’m loving the music from Glee
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda 3 hatchback
11. Personal characteristic you don’t like? That I interrupt people when they’re talking
12. Favorite item of clothing? My
14. Favorite Brand of clothing? Ann Taylor LOFT
15. Where would you like to retire? In the mountains
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30 (in
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football, because I always get a good nap in!
18. Random fact? My shirts in my closet are organized by color…and I’m really bad about putting my shoes away.
19. Are you a morning or night person? morning
20. What is your shoe size? 6
21. Pets you want or have? I have 2 kitties, Oliver and Zoe. Someday I’d love to have a dog.
22. Exciting news? Yesterday was the last day of one of my most annoying students…I know, it’s terrible, but seriously my team and I went out yesterday to celebrate!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher or pediatric nurse
24. How are you today? Happy! I went in to work, accomplished some things, now I’m home…the fact that it’s a perfect fall day makes me super happy!
25. What is your favorite candy? Millionaires, turtles, whatever you call them!
26. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera daisy
27. What day are you most looking forward to on your calendar? Friday, November 20 (Going to see New Moon with some friends!!!!...and it’s the beginning of Thanksgiving break!)
28. What are you listening to right now? Sweet Caroline by the Glee Cast
29. What was the last thing you ate? A delicious cinnamon scone from a bakery near my school…I really need to eat some lunch though!
30. Do you wish on stars? Only if they’re falling…but I really don’t believe in wishes.
31. Favorite Nail Polish color? Have you seen my limo? OPI
32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Brian…he was on his way home from work…I was leaving for work…
33. Favorite soft drink? Cherry Coke from Sonic
34. Favorite restaurant?
35. What is your true hair color? Dark brown
36. Favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids
37. Summer or Winter? Winter…in
38. Hugs or kisses? hugs
39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
40. Coffee or Tea? Coffee with lots of milk and creamer! I do like tea though…I just rely on coffee now!
41. When was the last time you cried? Thursday night when I found
out my dear friend Danice was moving to
42. What is under your bed? Probably some socks
43. What did you do last night? Went to Happy Hour with my team, went to Home Goods, came home and watched 2 episodes of Madmen with Brian.
44. What are you afraid of? Snakes…snakes…snakes
45. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays
46. How many years at your current job? 3 months
47. How many towns have you lived in? Four (
48. Most annoying thing ever? When parents question what I’m doing in my classroom and the decisions I made regarding their child.
49. Favorite Book? Twilight saga…rereading for the second time
50. What is one of your dreams? To adopt a baby girl...and raise her with Brian.
This photo is of my friend Ruth's baby. Ruth lives in Oregon and Kate was born while we were visiting, so she's just days old here. I can't wait for the day when Brian and I bring our baby home.