Welcome to my little space on the world wide web. I've had this real estate since the fall of 2006 and it has become so much more than I expected. My name is Angela and I live with my hubby, toddler son, and 2 kitties in a suburb of Houston, TX. I'm a stay at home mom who loves to follow a to do list, be creative in many capacities, and serve my family. I'm living my lifelong dream....to be married to my best friend and be a Momma. Here are 10 things you might find interesting about me:
1. I've had two heart transplants; one at age 12 and another at age 32. I am literally young at heart!
2. I grew up in the Midwest and moved to Texas in 1998 to teach elementary school.
3. I met my husband in a singles Sunday school class.
4. I always knew that adoption would bless my life...I just didn't know how much I would be blessed by our little one.
5. I love photography and would love to make it a part time job.
6. I've loved paper and stickers since I was a little girl, which is probably what drew me to scrapbooking.
7. I love iced tea, slightly sweet.
8. I hope to have a book published one day.
9. The three people I'd love to hang out with are...Beth Moore, Becky Higgins, and Giada DeLaurentiis. These 3 people support 3 of my passions: God, Project Life, and Cooking.
10. My favorite outfit is a pair of jeans and a t shirt and cute jacket.
cooking, reading, scrapbooking, traveling, decorating, organizing, studying God's word, writing, photography